Monday 6 December 2010

I have just found this

and am ashamed to say I haven't blogged since April.

So much has gone on really, I am now working 2 afternoons a week at the drug and alcohol abuse centre instead of 1 and I have also gained a position where my daughter works, residential home for mental health (mainly Dementia), for a couple of hours on a Wednesday, Reflexology, foot or leg massage on the residents, it's great, they benefit so much.  I still volunteer at the hospice, the pic above of the newspaper article is of me (on the right), we had our pics taken for the recruitment drive at St Helena Hospice, Tendring Day Centre, from what I have heard it went well.

So what's been happening....

I am now trained in Deep Tissue Massage, Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Natural Lift Face Massage, next month I am doing Pregnancy Massage (Abdominal and Full Body) February I am doing another Indian Head Massage course, purely to learn another routine, and in March I will be doing Thai Foot Massage.  I also started a Sports Massage Therapist course in September, it's going well, but I learned most of it in Deep Tissue, we have started to learn STR (Soft Tissue Release).

I shan't leave it so long to blog next time.

Much love

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment