Sunday 12 December 2010

Thought it would be better

to change the blog name to my business name. 

And now for an Aromatherapy tip...

My Dad suffers from RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) quite badly, you will often find him lying on the floor in the evening trying to cool his legs down and to stop them from twitching and aching.  I had made a blend for myself as I get dry, itchy legs, the blend is made up of Lavender (anti-inflammatory), Roman Chamomile (also anti-inflammatory) and Peppermint (cooling, anti-spasmodic), I put these Essential Oils in a mixture of Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter (the pack of butters I bought from bathbomb.biz, you can also find this wonderful company on Ebay too).  So I thought I would try this on him, what did we have to lose ?  This blend is massaged into the legs, while the massage warms the muscles (to stop the twitching and aching) the Essential Oils cools the area down making it more comfortable for those with RLS.  He finds it helps a great deal, I made up a batch for him to take home, and he uses it as and when.

Much love
Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment