Saturday 3 April 2010

Well....

It's been an eventful 3 weeks.  My daughters "lovely" boyfriend decided it wasn't working out between them, in fact he had been seeing their best friend, betrayal in the worst degree.  Whilst I feel sad/angry for her I am secretly pleased I never really liked him that much, something about him, you know!!

Anyway, we have now acquired the cat that they bought between them, a boy named Padfoot, which turns out to actually be a girl, and we rename her Myrtle (yes we are all Harry Potter fans).   Myrtle is now 8 months and in season, great !!  Never had a cat in season (our old one was spayed as soon as we got her), it's a good job I have Laryngitis and have lost my voice, so I can't shout at her lol, I have had to try and calm her down so that she doesn't wake Nell, she has to work this weekend.

When I am feeling better and all has been restored to normality in our house, I will start to post again. 

Much love

Jo xx

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to read about Nell's break-up. Boys, some of them are just so horrible!

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt your daughter is feeling bad right now but she's well rid of him. Better to happen now than when they're married with kiddies. Myrtle looks a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tilly, that was back in April, she has now found a lovely local lad, been with him since end of April and couldn't be happier, she has lost weight, and looks like my Nell again. Myrtle is adorable, she is a funny kitty, and not silly at all :)

    Thanks for the kind words x

    ReplyDelete