Sunday 14 February 2010

Sigh...

In less than a week I shall be on my way to Billericay for the day to learn Hot Stone Massage to offer more treatments for my business. I need to read up on my a&p to refresh before Saturday, but instead I have been relishing reading blogs on sewing. Friday night I scoured the net for hours looking for chickens after finding sew mama sews Spring Chicken, and came across some cute little ones that look like triangles. Do you think I could find a pattern for these, no :(

I went to bed Friday night and dreamed of chicken patterns and triangles and tetrahedrons !!

Saturday morning arrives along with my Avon deliveries, they were pushed aside while I ran Nell to the station. I had to go to the bank and whilst standing in the queue I decided to pop into the haberdashers, by the door were some fat quarters and a huge bag of stuffing. Before I knew it, I was sitting in the car admiring my new stash. Couldn't wait to get home and iron them out and stroke them lol.

I get home and decided that if I don't bag up the Avon it won't get done, so I did that, then had brunch and washed up, sat down with a lovely cuppa and scoured the net again for these elusive chickens, with my gorgeous stash by my side.

I typed into google images chicken patterns and nearly spat my tea over the laptop when lo and behold a pattern before my very eyes. My heart lurched and skipped a beat, I was soooo excited.

I made 2 yesterday, my sewing skills aren't what they used to be. It will take a bit of getting used to using the sewing machine again. I even found my old SM up in the loft along with some other material and another bag of stuffing.

I'm not sure how to put photos on my posts (sadly they are blurred my phone isn't very good, and Nell has lost our camera) so if anyone reads this, could they help out?

Much love

Jo x



Edited post, found out how to put pics on :) yay for me !!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, blog looks good so far, cute chickens! Keep up the good work, Kate x

    ReplyDelete