Sunday 21 February 2010

It was amazing....

Hot Stone Massage course.  There were 4 people on the course, me, my friend Nicky and 2 others.  I find it much better to learn this way when there aren't so many people.  I was the one who was volunteered to be demonstrated on, and it was lush.  I can't wait to have another :)

I started off by laying on my back, quite alien to me, as I start with the back during any kind of massage.  Sarah the tutor started by applying oil to my neck and shoulders, then with the stones and proceeded onto my face, then my arm.  Nicky took over, but she also used cold stones on my face, that was incredibly refreshing, and would be much better off at the end, so that you are relaxed but alert. 

If you want to ask anything about the above, or any of the treatments I offer please do not hesitate to ask.

Much love

Jo x

1 comment: