Wednesday 10 February 2010

Hello :)

Wednesday 10th February 2010.....

Well this is my very 1st post on my very 1st blog, how very exciting !! I do hope you enjoy reading through my posts. I will be posting topics on various ailments and how I would go about relieving those symptoms with holistic therapies. Please let me know what YOU wish to know about and what therapies can help.


Ok...

Received my magazine this morning Natural Health Magazine, have you read it ? I absolutely love it, it's packed full of interesting articles on how to live your life to it's fullest, and an interesting piece I can't wait to read about "Holistic Energy" and how to beat daily exhaustion, something we all suffer with.

Will be back later on this evening (after pleading with my daughter to let me on her laptop, as mine is poorly) to tell you what I thought.

Much love

Jo x

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog world..hope you have lots of fun!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete