Thursday 18 February 2010

Oh My Goodness

So yesterday I was just about to go to work, when I get a call from my therapy insurance company.  I had entered a competition at the beginning of February, from the International Therapist magazine (forgotten all about it actually) and WON *big grin*. 



I was 1 of 2 people to be chosen and the prize is a days workshop, not sure doing what yet (looks like there are a few to choose from) as I will be advised on what I can do when the actual company ring me, within the next few days. That's twice in so many months that I've entered a competition and won.  Go me !  :)

Much love
Jo x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win! Love your chickens lol ...:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    They are cute, have to make some more for the craft fayre I'm doing in March, plus some other bits and pieces. I've left it a bit late really, but I was only supposed to be doing Aromatherapy hand massages there. Found blogs and craft bits and pieces under my bed and thought I would get crafting again :)

    The craft fayre is at Colbayns school on 13th March from 10am, come say hello if you want to

    ReplyDelete