Saturday 4 February 2012

Oh forgot to say

As you most of you know I have lost my contract therapy job, this doesn't actually finish in April like I was told, it has been wound down to the end of February, gutted for my clients isn't the word!!

Anyway on a happier note, you know I have been in contact with a place in Colchester called The Tree Room, and I am pleased to announce that I will definitely be renting a room from Saturday 10th March, 10.30 - 2pm, and will be there every other Saturday (for the time being, hopefully to rent all day Saturday).

As previously mentioned they are having an Open Day on the 3rd March 11 - 4pm, I have an exhibit table there and if you are in the area, please come and say hello and pick up a 10% off voucher (valid only for 2 Saturdays in March on therapies £20 and over).

Much love, Jo x

p.s.  Sorry this is a repeat of an earlier post, which completely slipped my mind, but no harm in a reminder

No comments:

Post a Comment