Friday 10 February 2012

It is official

As from the 31st March I am redundant.  I can work up to the 24th February and take "Garden Leave" and still be paid, so I can work if I want to.   I won't be, I shall be out visiting residential homes to see if they would like the services of a holistic therapist, there are quite a few homes here in Clacton and the surrounding villages.  I visit one now on a Wednesday and I love it, plus my daughter used to work there, so I have got friendly with the staff as well as the residents, it's incredibly rewarding.

Also, tomorrow, I am going on a course to learn how to apply eyelash extensions, I was unsure at 1st as I really didn't want to go down the Beauty Therapy route, I am more the massage/reflexology type of person, but I am really looking forward to doing it, and on the 1st April I am going to learn beauty facials, I already do a Natural Lift Face Massage, a natural progression I think.  I know I have a follower from my town, so if you know of anyone who would like their eyelashes done, I will be practising and asking for a donation only.  I will post of my progress tomorrow.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, whatever you do.

Much love, Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment