Monday 9 January 2012

Sorry I haven't been about lately

What with my parents being here for nearly 2 fabulous weeks, my Daughter is still home with her hubby, they fly back on Saturday, not looking forward to that :( it's my turn to take them to the airport, I am not stopping as the car parking is extortionate, not that I wouldn't want to see my daughter off, to be honest, it's best as I think she will be very upset this time, she really (they both do) misses home.  Anyway, nearly back to normal, whatever that is.

Bit of a shocker before Christmas though, I have lost my contract therapy job, which I'm totally gutted about, I am also what they call a project worker, and I have lost that job too, I am able to apply for another, but I am not sure which one yet, I have a good idea, but I want to run it past my jobsharer!!

So yeah, Happy New Year to me, what a great start :)

Much love, Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment