Wednesday 19 October 2011

Well chuffed with my new soap

Green Tea Powder and Tussah Silk, and my usual soap base, looks amazing, love the dark around the edges.


I am not very good at cutting things straight, so I am waiting to get my new cutter (not sure when that will be, hopefully the end of the week) I just sliced the end off so I could see what was going on inside, have to say am pretty damn well pleased.  It feels incredibly smooth and I hope it's going to be a great bar.  Will know in a month or so, will report back.

Much love, Jo x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo. Thanks for hopping over to my blog and welcome to the soap world ! I love the dark edges on your soap too. Looks like yummy fudge. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna you are welcome, thanks for commenting on my soap, I loved it how it was, but it is now all the same colour :) thank you again, take care x

    ReplyDelete